• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
takes the shooting star away
That's dangerous. Too dangerous for a puffball like you.
pounces on ME and takes back the shooting star
It's not to dangerous! I'm Margolo! Remember that name, and remember it well! Because that is the name of someone who will rule Planet Pop Star! I'm all about danger!

hey now, puffball. I know that's bright and shiny, but you can't have it.
It's not a toy.
hisses
don't call me puffball!
It's bright and shiny and tactical and chaotic and lethal and useful!
I have to have it!
launches purple donut orbs(yes that's actually one of margolo's attacks) at ME

hisses
don't call me puffball!
It's bright and shiny and tactical and chaotic and lethal and useful!
I have to have it!
launches purple donut orbs(yes that's actually one of margolo's attacks) at ME
Very well, I can see calling you puffball doesn't go over very well. I'll start calling you little squeaky thing, instead. That's much better.

Anyway, little squeaky thing, you can't have the shooting star. For one, it's too dangerous. For two, I've already destroyed it and confiscated its gun.

Very well, I can see calling you puffball doesn't go over very well. I'll start calling you little squeaky thing, instead. That's much better.

Anyway, little squeaky thing, you can't have the shooting star. For one, it's too dangerous. For two, I've already destroyed it and confiscated its gun.
hisses again
Call me Margolo, King of Planet Pop Star!
fires more flaming purple donuts at ME
I made another Shooting Star! An invincible one! One that couldn't be damaged! One that shoots Oreos and is quite chaotic!

eats the donuts

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lwCq0VYGtQ

takes the Shooting Star away from chibighost

Now what did I tell you about these things? You can't have any, little squeaky thing. They're not toys, and they're far too dangerous.

opens a black hole and throws the Shooting Star into it

There. That disposes of that...

silly AE. Black holes aren't dangerous. They're excellent disposals for any space junk you happen to have.

See? Not even the little squeaky thing can manage to misuse a black hole. Even if he tried to murder ME with it, bless his cute little soul.
screams
You left me no choice!
summons the Gumball Bomb
Now you must pay for your sins!

Back
Top Bottom