• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Finnish, keeper of order
Why, thank you!
RMU? That’s probably Random Messages Mafia 1 and Random Messages Mafia 2. I should make a Random Messages Mafia 3, but Zexy isn’t around anymore, and MCH isn’t around much anymore.
but doesn't RMU involve all the RMs? All the ones during the ME Dynasty? Because RM5 was quite... a dark time.
I'd be interested to know of that time period. And the idea of a RMU sounds nice. Me and a couple of my friends here already have our own RP (role playing) universe set up and established.

Why, thank you!
I wasn't meaning it as a compliment. You say that the universe whould be balanced with chaos and order, but you and Rainbow Cloud completely destroyed Random Punster, making it just order. And as you said yourself, if it was just order, nothing would be able to change.

I wasn't meaning it as a compliment. You say that the universe whould be balanced with chaos and order, but you and Rainbow Cloud completely destroyed Random Punster, making it just order. And as you said yourself, if it was just order, nothing would be able to change.
Actually we fought the most extreme forms of both chaos and order represented by Random Punster and the Daleks respectively. RP would have destroyed the universe by creating chaos and disorder and the Daleks would have created their perfect order by destroying any living thing that wasn't a Dalek.

We took them both on to restore balance to the world and prevent them from destroying all life.

and killed them, destroying life.

this is just too much irony
The ultimate irony is it was ME who defeated them in the end not us, though I imagine RP was probably just banished again, as for the Daleks I'm not really sad they are gone as they only exist to hate and destroy.

All other forms of life and well as chaos and order continue to exist, thus balance and harmony is restored to our world.

Also page 200, yay :)

Oh guess we're back for good ole' chaos bomb days
Puts chaotic explosive candles in a cake
who wants this unharmully chaotic new begginning cake
no, we're not going back to the chaos bomb days until next october when Jevil finishes making macaroni and cheese.
however, there will be other chaotic jesters this year, such as Jack Frost, Marx, and Dimentio.

You have to watch your back!

Brings pitchblack to this thread
Someone is here to visit you Jack
ehh?
no!
Jack Frost is simply a little elf with a snow bazooka who likes snowman and sending people down to the depths of hell! He's not doing any of the things with malevolent intent. Well, maybe everything except sending people to hell..

ehh?
no!
Jack Frost is simply a little elf with a snow bazooka who likes snowman and sending people down to the depths of hell! He's not doing any of the things with malevolent intent. Well, maybe everything except sending people to hell..
We're talking about different jack frosts then, but how could it be that there 2 of them??

We're talking about different jack frosts then, but how could it be that there 2 of them??
It must be the difference between Japanese interpretations and English interpretations
This is the little snowy gremlin i'm talking about:

Back
Top Bottom