• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Morpeko smell the marshmallows and rush to surround chibi
fights off the Morpeko
No! They're mine, hee ho!
Jingle bells, Batman smells, Robin laid an egg. The Batmobile lost a wheel, and the Joker got away!
no! jingle hell! jingle hell!
Crashing through the roof
On a one-horse open tree
Busting out I go
Laughing all the wheee!
No! You gotta laugh like, "hee ho, hee ho!"
How about juice, then? Come, Eevee! Even if you don't want to drink it, there's enough of it to swim in here!
inhales all the juice
hee no
it's mine

@Rainbow Cloud. I just noticed. You've... changed. You've evolved further!

Indeed, I have attained a higher level of evolution although I believe there is still a higher form to be reached.

Is this "jingle hell"? I can't get out from under this ice drift. Plz help.
I noticed the snowfall too! What's going on? I don't think the thread has ever experienced a snowfall like this before.
"Talisman Spell"
*A protective shield encompasses the area, protecting everyone from the snow*

The forces of nature must be out of balance to cause this extreme snowfall.

Is this "jingle hell"? I can't get out from under this ice drift. Plz help.
Indeed it's Jingle Hell, hee ho! Have a fun time, hee!
I'd love to, but I'm afraid it's only possible if the snowfall is stopped, and I don't know Sunny Day.
Your Sunny Day won't be anything compared to the giant devil of Jingle Hell... The Snow Hamster, hee ho!

Indeed, I have attained a higher level of evolution although I believe there is still a higher form to be reached.
I look forward to you reaching that form.
Your Sunny Day won't be anything compared to the giant devil of Jingle Hell... The Snow Hamster, hee ho!
Well, it turns out the snowfall went over already anyway.

Back
Top Bottom