• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
If you need more souls, you can always take out a loan from the soul bank.

*pretends someone else is talking* Yeahhh, I've heard a lot of good things about the soul bank, I'd get a loan from them.

Thank you, random stranger from the crowd who totally isn't just me pretending like I can throw my voice!
Yeah, that's what I'll go with.

I am the boss.
I think Snowy was referring to Enzap, in this case.
He was. Doesn’t matter, tho. I’m on equal footing with Enzap, so...
Okay, but I'm collecting Bulba bosses like normal people collect stamps. I'm up to 3 so far. I wonder if I could con my own onto Cress' team to make that four.

There's only one Head Administrator.
Technically speaking, Enzap outranks everyone on the forum...

But ME isn't forum staff so... He MIGHT be on par with Enzap. I'll have to consult my contract *sound of paper shuffling*

PP15thSig.png

There's only one Head Administrator.
True, but the Head Administrator rank is a Bulbagarden Project Head, just like my Multimedia Executive rank is a Bulbagarden Project Head. Ergo, we are on equal footing.
but there's a lot of former head admins, and besides, when it comes to f&g, ME is god
Weeeeeeeeellllll, while this is technically true, since I am the former F&G Section Head, so is Enzap. I suppose the only difference is, I was never actually replaced as F&G's Section Head, since the Section Head rank was retired shortly before my promotion to admin.
Technically speaking, Enzap outranks everyone on the forum...

But ME isn't forum staff so... He MIGHT be on par with Enzap. I'll have to consult my contract *sound of paper shuffling*
I am. Both Head Administrator and Multimedia Executive are Project Head level ranks.

Back
Top Bottom