• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters

Yes! YES! MY EFFORTS ARE COMING TO FRUITION! EVEN DESPITE EFFORTS TO PREVENT IT!!
KKAda2o.gif

SOON RM WILL BE OVERRUN BY THE MOST JELLICLE CATS!!
I want to pet the cat.

Awwwww! That's an absolutely adorable kitty!
My grandma adopted him over the weekend. He’s such a sweet little baby and I’d die for him. I think he likes me as well.

I want to pet the cat.
We all do.

Just over an hour until I fall headfirst into galar, and suffer horribly!
You’re absolutely free to your own opinion, you do you, I’d be lying if I said these were the best games ever, but I’ve personally been having a lot of fun playing and I think it’s the most immersive Pokémon has ever been (to the point where I don’t even have the sixth badge yet). I think you’ll find yourself having a lot of fun. Just watching my Pokémon play in the camp together and seeing them interact has brought a lot of smiles on my face.

What type do you think you’ll focus on for your playthrough?

You’re absolutely free to your own opinion, you do you, I’d be lying if I said these were the best games ever, but I’ve personally been having a lot of fun playing and I think it’s the most immersive Pokémon has ever been (to the point where I don’t even have the sixth badge yet). I think you’ll find yourself having a lot of fun. Just watching my Pokémon play in the camp together and seeing them interact has brought a lot of smiles on my face.
Where is the fun if you aren't suffering?

What type do you think you’ll focus on for your playthrough?
Not sure yet. I'll decide once I get going.

My grandma adopted him over the weekend. He’s such a sweet little baby and I’d die for him. I think he likes me as well.
I'm sure he does. Cats are my favorite animals, alongside dogs. For the longest time, though, our family couldn't get cats, because I am allergic to them (along with at least about half a dozen other home animals), but when we moved to a new home with a stable, we could finally get cats that lived at home, but not inside our house.

Just remember this piece of wisdom: for a dog, human is a master. For a cat, human is a servant.
Umm... In the fact that you aren't feeling bad?
Not sure yet. I'll decide once I get going.
I recommend one of the starter types. That way, you won't have to abandon your first Pokémon.

Umm... In the fact that you aren't feeling bad?
Let me put it another way... If this game actually makes me suffer, I'll add 3 points to its score when I do a review about it.

I play games for the challenge first, the experience second and the story third. Which is why I'm doing a HG nuzlocke and why my shield let's play is both blind (I haven't done any research on Galar, and will not look up Bulbapedia), and monotype.

See, this is a stylistic difference between us. I will snark at my favorite Pokémon game while playing it, but I am not suffering while doing it. I snark at the game purely for my own entertainment and for the suffering to others.

...it just so happens that a lot of you knuckleheads seems to enjoy my sarcasm.

Let me put it another way... If this game actually makes me suffer, I'll add 3 points to its score when I do a review about it.

I play games for the challenge first, the experience second and the story third. Which is why I'm doing a HG nuzlocke and why my shield let's play is both blind (I haven't done any research on Galar, and will not look up Bulbapedia), and monotype.
Okay... For me, the experience is first and the story is second.

Okay... For me, the experience is first and the story is second.
To be fair, I did grow up in a time when the most story a game had was one screen of text every 15 levels or so.

But I still don't want to beat an objective in one go. I want stuff that can push me to think about how I am playing, and trying different strategies.

I guess I'm just the kind of guy who enjoys the experience more than the challenge in Pokémon games.
I mean, I don’t discount the experience. Sun and Moon were phenomenal games, not because they challenged me (in actuality, I recall being bored by the level of difficulty in SuMo), but because I actually enjoyed exploring the new region and getting to know the new Pokémon.

Back
Top Bottom