• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

RANDOM MESSAGES 16: Mash Potato Edition

Murphy, Edward
Reaction score
...well, the chain I was using to hold my grandfather's WWII dog tags broke.

That's sad and kind of annoying, but at least I didn't lose those tags. That would have been devastating.

A hopping TOH brainrot
Reaction score
The cake is a fake

Hops away and drinks milk forgoing all of my jump training

Murphy, Edward
Reaction score
Well, that was certainly interesting...
I just recorded an episode for my Platinum LP that will either be the longest or shortest episode for that series as yet.

A hopping TOH brainrot
Reaction score
What am I even looking cat?
Hops for answers, forgetting that I should train to jump

Would you like some toast?
Reaction score
Pretty much time being wasted in a non-practical way, trying to draw avatars in text is hard :p

I didn't waste the entirety of today though.

Murphy, Edward
Reaction score
Luckily for y’all, I installed an interface that mods the UI so we’re not stuck looking at all that older coding. That would just be horrible.