• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

RANDOM MESSAGES 16: Mash Potato Edition

The night is filled with wonder...
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
I eat Weet-Bix for breakfast.

Jack of All Trades, Master of None
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Doesn't Matter
I heard they don't have one because they're worried people will use it to make fun of others and the mods don't want to moderate them.

Reaction score
Serebii uses emojis as reactions, they have a laugh, sad, surprised, heart eyes, and angry. Kind of strange :unsure:

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
I heard they don't have one because they're worried people will use it to make fun of others and the mods don't want to moderate them.
That makes sense. Moderating can be a chore sometimes. I should know since I've had some experience being one. I also had to train new staff once. Wasn't an ideal experience.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Training is part of the job. If nobody trained new staffers, or newly promoted staffers, none of us would know what we were doing.
Granted, I still have no idea what I’m doing…
That's true. I was the trainer only one time. The rest of the time I was just a mod.

Despite all the experience, I don't want to be a mod or staff here. I don't feel like I would invest the time into it.

Jack of All Trades, Master of None
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Doesn't Matter
Some people are better suited at being a trainer than others though.
And I'm sure it doesn't matter how much time you invest plenty of bulba staff do nothing and still have the role lol