• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

RANDOM MESSAGES 16: Mash Potato Edition

The night is filled with wonder...
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
What's your favorite part about the training process?

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
The fact that I can get away from my desk and don’t have to deal with phone calls or emails while I’m training.
I wasn't expecting that answer. But it's good to get away from the office once in a while. Getting some fresh air is very relaxing. Which parts do you don't like at all?

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Gift Paper? Is it Christmas already? Man! The year went by quick.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
I use Facebook, but haven't made a single post since I joined in 2012, I think. I'm not totally sure on the year I joined. But it was when I was still in school.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
I watch Youtube every day. I'll admit that I am somewhat addicted. :/

The Mega Multishipper of Miroir Way
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/They
I only use Youtube and Reddit social media wise, mostly. Unless you count forums as social media
I'm on YouTube, but not like... posting stuff. If you count forums, then that's probably my only social media.