• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

RANDOM MESSAGES 16: Mash Potato Edition

The night is filled with wonder...
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
I mean, I don’t just watch. I’ve made videos. About 100 videos from my LP and April Fool’s Day alone, not counting all the Bulbacast videos I’m in or hosting or the training videos I have on my work’s YT channel.
That's wonderful! You're certainly doing it all on Youtube.
I only watch videos. It's mostly Pokemon with some other games and rugby sprinkled in.

Murphy, Edward
Reaction score
See, my dad was dubious of Internet communities and having me hang around Bulbagarden until I told him that, by making videos for Bulba’s YT channel, I was learning skills that I could transfer to my actual job.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
So, is anyone here NOT playing the new Pokemon Snap?

I know I'm not since I don't even have a Switch. :/

Would you like some toast?
Reaction score
Planning on getting it at some point, might play the original in the meantime though.
The Rainbow Cloud from the original game is where I got my username from.

Filtration Fairy
Reaction score
Same tbh. It does look nice, but I’m not strongly compelled to get it

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
I never played the original either. But this new one looks fun and I would definitely buy it if I could.

Reaction score
I first played the original quite a while after it was released as I only first got an N64 in 2005 as back in it's day I had the Saturn and Playstation instead but when I did play it Snap was one of the 64 games that stood out to me most and one of the ones I had most fun playing.

Reaction score
The Sega Saturn's an interesting system and has a lot of unique games but it can be expensive to collect for. I still play mine from time to time, my favourite games on the system are Sega Rally, Sonic R and Guardian Heroes.