• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
I thought they were the numbers from Lost, then I thought maybe they were the Fibonacci Sequence, but that only applies to the first three, whatever do the numbers represent?
They represent the Oceanic Six
The six people chosen to be canidates to look after the island after Jacob dies. Each number is a different canidate.

1620241325050.png
On the computer where you have to enter these numbers, the face i there for some reason. You know when you stop typing and that line flashes slowly? Thats what the line is. Not sure about the > and :

Back
Top Bottom