• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
thats not good
Eh. I managed to keep myself busy, and I was giving a training seminar in the afternoon, so I wasn't completely bored out of my skull.
I did that once. I also locked my keys in my car once.
I did that once. In my defense, the keys actually fell out of my pocket as I was exiting the car, and I didn't notice.
Since then, I don't put the keys in my pocket until I am out of the car, and I've locked the doors using the key's remote.

How do you even lock yourself out of a car?
Isn't the key kinda required to lock it?
No. You’ve got buttons in the front seats which lock the doors.

any examples?
4B1C5897-3F9E-4F1B-9BE7-FCCBA34F96D9.jpeg

You lock your car from the inside before you just walk away from it? That's honestly on you if you lock yourself out like that, the keys and electronic remote exist for a reason.
Well, technically, I locked the door while I was outside the car with the door still open.
I hadn’t realized that the keys I had put in my pocket had slipped out.
In any case, that same button which caused my doom also solved the problem, as the window was slightly open (to prevent the car from getting overheated on the inside), so using a wire coat hanger that I unfolded, I was able to push that button and unlock the car.

subsequently, I have always locked the door with the key remote.

At least you learned from your mistake.
My mom and I were once locked out of the house. Had to go around to the back. Luckily there was a window open.
Getting locked out of a house is more understandable, I rarely leave without my keys, unless I'm with someone else who does have the keys.
So the only time I got locked out (at my current house) is when my mother who apparently has two car keys had the wrong set of keys that didn't have the house key on it, cue pushing an 8yr old through the bedroom window that was open (has a hole in the flyscreen so the cats can come and go easily

Getting locked out of a house is more understandable, I rarely leave without my keys, unless I'm with someone else who does have the keys.
So the only time I got locked out (at my current house) is when my mother who apparently has two car keys had the wrong set of keys that didn't have the house key on it, cue pushing an 8yr old through the bedroom window that was open (has a hole in the flyscreen so the cats can come and go easily
That's understandable. Usually people have all their keys on one key chain. Unless they have two cars then there's sometimes duplicates or spares. Glad to see that you had a way into the house.

Back
Top Bottom