• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
*Flies into RM and performs a Sonic Rainboom*
tumblr_oswpvscnYJ1vtwln5o1_500.gifv

Prince Vaporeon of the underwater kingdom of King Samurott.
...never heard of you. Unless you’re the Vaporeon that allegedly got drank by the Serperior from a while ago.
*Flies into RM and performs a Sonic Rainboom*
tumblr_oswpvscnYJ1vtwln5o1_500.gifv
Hmmmm...go a little faster, and we may be able to time shift this thread back to the correct era.

Hmmmm...go a little faster, and we may be able to time shift this thread back to the correct era.
Flies up to the edge of space before flying straight downwards at extreme speed and performing a Double Rainboom, causing a massive rainbow explosion just above ground level.

this random guy i haven't been friends with since 6th grade doesn't want to be friends anymore.
i'm not sure how to break it to him that i haven't considered him a friend since i was 12
Does it matter if you're both clear on the fact that you're not currently friends?

Back
Top Bottom