• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Made another plan meme.
Grus-Plan (1).jpg

I heard they don't have one because they're worried people will use it to make fun of others and the mods don't want to moderate them.
That makes sense. Moderating can be a chore sometimes. I should know since I've had some experience being one. I also had to train new staff once. Wasn't an ideal experience.

Training is part of the job. If nobody trained new staffers, or newly promoted staffers, none of us would know what we were doing.
Granted, I still have no idea what I’m doing…
That's true. I was the trainer only one time. The rest of the time I was just a mod.

Despite all the experience, I don't want to be a mod or staff here. I don't feel like I would invest the time into it.

Some people are better suited at being a trainer than others though.
And I'm sure it doesn't matter how much time you invest plenty of bulba staff do nothing and still have the role lol

Back
Top Bottom