• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

RANDOM MESSAGES 16: Nothing to see Here

have a scary scary christmas
Reaction score
quickly runs up to MP Tower to see the commotion caused by impidimp play out while eating brownies

crystallineEntropy
Reaction score
I'm uncharacteristically reluctant to eat food right now

normally I look forward to eating every day, but right now I just don't want anyfin

Reaction score
Impidimp decides to resolve this feud....

with a game of hide and seek.

Prince of the Sea
Reaction score
A food-related piece of history:

During the Finnish Winter War, there was one battle where a group of Soviet soldiers had managed to sneak into the back of the Finnish lines. But as the Finns retreated, they left behind a field kitchen full of sausage soup, and when the undernourished Soviets smelled it, they abandoned their attack and went to eat, making them easy targets for the Finns. One of the Soviet soldiers died with sausages in his mouth.

Kinda sad, actually.

Reaction score
Impidimp disappears, waiting for hide and seek

Prince of the Sea
Reaction score
A food-related piece of history:

During the Finnish Winter War, there was one battle where a group of Soviet soldiers had managed to sneak into the back of the Finnish lines. But as the Finns retreated, they left behind a field kitchen full of sausage soup, and when the undernourished Soviets smelled it, they abandoned their attack and went to eat, making them easy targets for the Finns. One of the Soviet soldiers died with sausages in his mouth.

Kinda sad, actually.
BTW, this incident is commonly referred to as the "Sausage War".

crystallineEntropy
Reaction score
if galarian ponyta absorbs life energy, does that make it a metroid

Reaction score
And in typical Minecreaft fashion, Munchlax sleeps for 5 seconds and its daytime again

sorry, cant draw on me today, time to find Impidimp