• Saph continues his journey through Galar...or does he? Watch here to see if he ever realizes he hasn't taken down the Starting Soon screen.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

RANDOM MESSAGES 16: Officially out of bread

❤ Fluorite & Gypsums
Reaction score
*sees salt mentioned in RM*
*draws a salt circle around RM*

I CLAIM COP (My mental filter was NK'd N0)
Reaction score
So salt?
This whole page seems to have been about salt.

Reaction score
I see.
Unfortunately, large amounts of salt also has a tendency to make things taste less good.
Fortunately, I'm not going to eat the thread anyway.

Edited for spelling.
And to state that it was edited for spelling.
And to state that it was to state that it was edited for spelling.
And to say that it was to state that it was to state that it was edited for spelling.
And to note that it was to say that it was to state that it was to state that it was edited for spelling.
And to point out that it was to note that it was to say that it was to state that it was to state that it was edited for spelling.
And to make you aware that it was to point out that it was to note that it was to say that it was to state that it was to state that it was edited for spelling.
And to announce that it was to to make you aware that it was to point out that it was to note that it was to say that it was to state that it was to state that it was edited for spelling.
And to communicate that it was to announce that it was to to make you aware that it was to point out that it was to note that it was to say that it was to state that it was to state that it was edited for spelling.
And to proclaim that it was to communicate that it was to announce that it was to to make you aware that it was to point out that it was to note that it was to say that it was to state that it was to state that it was edited for spelling.
And to declare that it was to proclaim that it was to communicate that it was to announce that it was to to make you aware that it was to point out that it was to note that it was to say that it was to state that it was to state that it was edited for spelling.
And to claim that it was to declare that it was to proclaim that it was to communicate that it was to announce that it was to to make you aware that it was to point out that it was to note that it was to say that it was to state that it was to state that it was edited for spelling.
And to mention that it was to claim that it was to declare that it was to proclaim that it was to communicate that it was to announce that it was to to make you aware that it was to point out that it was to note that it was to say that it was to state that it was to state that it was edited for spelling.
And so on.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Too much salt is bad.
Salt itself is not bad, but one should not consume too much salt.

Reaction score
If one has an underlying medical condition that requires consuming copius amounts of salt, then one should consume copius amounts of salt.

Mechatronics Expert
Reaction score
Precisely. That's exactly what happens in the Star Trek TOS episode: The Man Trap, but Kirk and his crew didn't seem too thrilled about it.

Reaction score
I don't think I've seen that one. I've only recently gotten into Star Trek.
I've watched Voyager, some of Enterprise(definitely watching these series in chronological order; at least I'm watching the episodes within the series in the order they're supposed to go in), and what currently exists of Picard.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think the original series actually takes place after Enterprise.
Though, as the original, TOS was most likely released first.