• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
HarmoniousSpectacularJackrabbit-size_restricted.gif

Nah. Everyone knows that salt just makes trolls stronger.

Also, my mod and admin powers were deliberately not deactivated for a couple of reasons.
1. I actually do need them in my capacity as Multimedia Executive, since I have an entire section of the forums I maintain, and I'm the one who sets up the notice banners that pop up to advertise new videos.
2. I also occasionally actually still do admin work. Very rarely, mind you, but if a situation arises that requires ACP access, and no admin is available, I step in to get it done.

The admin team is stretched fairly thin at times, so, as I mentioned, I actually do occasionally step in when no one else with ACP access is available and the issue is time sensitive.
Now, obviously this isn’t ideal, but I’m a team player and always willing to help out other projects, as necessary. Especially the project I grew up in, the forums.

All I have to say is that the thread title is a perfect 10/10.
I like you. Can we be friends?
And I'm under the impression that ME abused his admin powers to change it.
Technically, no. “Abuse” would imply that I’m not allowed to do it or that I shouldn’t be using my admin powers.

I'm not a fan of this title. Perhaps something else would be better?

Edited for spelling.
And to state that it was edited for spelling.
And to state that it was to state that it was edited for spelling.
And to say that it was to state that it was to state that it was edited for spelling.
And to note that it was to say that it was to state that it was to state that it was edited for spelling.
And to point out that it was to note that it was to say that it was to state that it was to state that it was edited for spelling.
And to make you aware that it was to point out that it was to note that it was to say that it was to state that it was to state that it was edited for spelling.
And to announce that it was to to make you aware that it was to point out that it was to note that it was to say that it was to state that it was to state that it was edited for spelling.
And to communicate that it was to announce that it was to to make you aware that it was to point out that it was to note that it was to say that it was to state that it was to state that it was edited for spelling.
And to proclaim that it was to communicate that it was to announce that it was to to make you aware that it was to point out that it was to note that it was to say that it was to state that it was to state that it was edited for spelling.
And to declare that it was to proclaim that it was to communicate that it was to announce that it was to to make you aware that it was to point out that it was to note that it was to say that it was to state that it was to state that it was edited for spelling.
And to claim that it was to declare that it was to proclaim that it was to communicate that it was to announce that it was to to make you aware that it was to point out that it was to note that it was to say that it was to state that it was to state that it was edited for spelling.
And to mention that it was to claim that it was to declare that it was to proclaim that it was to communicate that it was to announce that it was to to make you aware that it was to point out that it was to note that it was to say that it was to state that it was to state that it was edited for spelling.
And so on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom