• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Yes, I understand that.
But the characters would almost certainly tell you (if it were actually possible to ask them) that Archer was captain of Enterprise before Kirk.
False. Very, very false.
Archer was never the captain of the NCC-1701 U.S.S. Enterprise. There were either one or two Captains of the NCC-1701 U.S.S. Enterprise before Kirk. Everyone agrees on Christopher Pike being Kirk's immediate predecessor. Depending on whether or not you accept the Star Trek Cartoons as canon, will depend on whether or not you believe Robert April was the first Captain of the NCC-1701 U.S.S. Enterprise.

Too much salt is bad.
Salt itself is not bad, but one should not consume too much salt.
The amount of salt that is bad is actually extremely dependent on diet and medical conditions.
I think the original series actually takes place after Enterprise.
Though, as the original, TOS was most likely released first.
I need to watch Enterprise again. Been a while since I watched Star Trek, might do what you're doing and watch them in a chronological order.

Yes, I understand that.
But the characters would almost certainly tell you (if it were actually possible to ask them) that Archer was captain of Enterprise before Kirk.
There have been... 7? 8? ships to carry the name Enterprise though.

the NX-01.
The NCC-1701
The NCC-1701-A
The NCC-1701-B
The NCC-1701-C
The NCC-1701-D (Oh come on designers)
The NCC-1701-E
The NCC-1701-J (wtf is with this design? :p)
The NCC-1701-F (Star Trek Online)

I need to watch Enterprise again. Been a while since I watched Star Trek, might do what you're doing and watch them in a chronological order.
I was being sarcastic when I said I was watching them in chronological order. Voyager, which I watched first, takes place probably over a hundred years after Enterprise. Naturally, Picard takes place twenty-ish years after Voyager, and I was starting Picard when it first came out, which was not before I finished Voyager or knew that Seven-of-Nine was ever freed from the Borg.

Back
Top Bottom