• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

RANDOM MESSAGES 16: Old Man Edition

The Devil of Paradise
Former BMGf Head Administrator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Any. Not picky
Haven't you been getting a snake for the past three years
Im getting my snake on Thursday. The thing is its dangerous to ship them in cold weather because they're cold blooded and must be in a warm environment. I also needed time to prepare for her to come home including collecting all needed supplies and setting up her enclosure and making sure the temps and humidity are correct,they must be or the snake will get stressed and refuse food. Of course I want her to be comfortable and happy in her new home.

Jack of All Trades, Master of None
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Doesn't Matter
That didn't answer my question. I swear you've been talking about getting a snake forever lol.

The Devil of Paradise
Former BMGf Head Administrator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Any. Not picky
Ive only been planning to since like fall of last year.

Jack of All Trades, Master of None
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Doesn't Matter
LETS MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!

Cutie Pie
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
I AM NOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!