• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
"You are twice as likely to die at a gender reveal party than you are swimming in shark infested water."
You know, given the idiotic disasters that have happened as a result of those parties, I can believe this.

Well, first it was exhaustion. Didn't get much sleep last night, which was probably my first mistake.
Boredom, especially in the early hours of work.
Then, briefly joy followed by amusement.
Followed by a massive emotional crash to sadness, regret, and self-loathing, after getting some bad news.
Then, when I dragged myself home from work, and saw that my wife had bought me Reese's without even knowing I had a bad day, I started to feel a little better.
Now, with a full stomach and several shots, I'm feeling a wee bit loopy.

...soooooo, yeah. Emotional rollercoaster.

tumblr_5c0789f16756aa468d0d634986f16b98_841d494c_2048.png

Back
Top Bottom