• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
What movie series are you a fan of?
Good question. I do kinda feel that any particular series or franchise will become way too bloated given enough time or movies, so I’ll often be a fan of some of the earlier movies in a franchise and less of a fan of later movies.

Star Wars is a great example of this. The original trilogy was great. The prequels were bad, but at least told a cohesive story. The sequels were absolute trash that made zero sense and were full of plot holes and lazy writing.

Jurassic Park is another one. I’m a fan of the first movie, and sort of tolerate the second and third movies, but, beyond that, I won’t watch them anymore.

I prefer books or TV Shows over movies.

Can't stand Robert Downy Jr as an actor either lol.
Doctor Strange might also be a dickish character but I actually like Benedict Cumberbatch xP

Also gotta agree with ME, I'm not a big fan of movies, tv series are always much more interesting, as are books.
Even adaptations from books, compare the sloppy rushed plots converted to movies and the more detail, possibly expanded world of TV shows. (eg. Harry Potter vs Song of Ice and Fire aka Game of Thrones)
Though I probably spend time in different circles than ME, preferring to read manga and light novels and watch anime series (though anime films can be quite good)

A vehicle designed to operate beneath a sea of air would be called a subaerine.
Which, come to think of it, is a perfectly good description of a car.
1618877244266.png

Back
Top Bottom