• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
My mobile browser decided to piss me off and change it's UI, why do companies think changing this stuff is a good thing? I use it because I like how it works, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"
You could say the same thing about a lot of things. Like Pokemon. Thats just my opinion though.

The confidence is all a facade. I struggle with depression on a daily basis, and, a lot of days, even getting out of bed takes a lot of effort.

However, if you put on a good front, people will believe that you are confident and that everything is just fine.

While that can be useful, to prevent people from getting too nosy, it does also take a lot of effort, and is only worth doing if you’re actually trying to resolve your underlying issues.

It’s okay to need help to get through these sorts of complex issues. I myself am going through therapy right now and I’m trying a multitude of different techniques to help shift the way my brain thinks about things from a more negative outlook to a more neutral or positive outlook.

I feel like that’s pretty good advice.

The confidence is all a facade. I struggle with depression on a daily basis, and, a lot of days, even getting out of bed takes a lot of effort.

However, if you put on a good front, people will believe that you are confident and that everything is just fine.

While that can be useful, to prevent people from getting too nosy, it does also take a lot of effort, and is only worth doing if you’re actually trying to resolve your underlying issues.

It’s okay to need help to get through these sorts of complex issues. I myself am going through therapy right now and I’m trying a multitude of different techniques to help shift the way my brain thinks about things from a more negative outlook to a more neutral or positive outlook.

I feel like that’s pretty good advice.
Thank you for the wonderful advice!
You're certainly taking the right steps in dealing with your problems.

I also have the strong trait of being extremely shy. So it's hard to open up.

I also have the strong trait of being extremely shy. So it's hard to open up.
Don’t feel “compelled” to open up from other people, or from societal pressure.
As a whole, society seems to value extroverts or extrovert characteristics, more than introverts. But if you’re an introvert, or if you’re shy, there is nothing wrong with being who you are, if that is who you want to be.

Back
Top Bottom