• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Here's the good part of my story: I had been meaning for months to get the key duplicated for my car, since it only came with one. Guess what I did after that day.
Got a duplicate?
That's awful. This is why procrastination is such a bad habit. But it's hard to shake that awful habit.

At least you learned from your mistake.
Zinnplz. I’m ME. I don’t make mistakes. I make colossal fuckups.
Here's the good part of my story: I had been meaning for months to get the key duplicated for my car, since it only came with one. Guess what I did after that day.
My car has a spare key. The problem is, when I locked myself out of the car, I was over 20 miles away from the person who has the spare, and I wasn’t going to drag them 20 miles out of their way just to save my sorry ass.

Why do they call motorcycles “choppers” anyway?

It’s actually rather simple: motorcycles have two wheels, which resemble wagon wheel pasta. Wagon wheel pasta is also known as Rotelle, which spelled backwards makes “elletor,” which rhymes with Skeletor. Skeletor’s purple panther is named Panthor, the second syllable of which is also the name of Thor, a Norse god and a character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. And what is Thor’s weapon starting in Infinity War? Stormbreaker, an enchanted axe. And what do axes do???

...They wound enemies when you swing it at them! And what else do you swing? A playground swing! And sometimes you have so much fun swinging on a playground swing, you lose track of time and run late for things. And what do people sometimes say to hasten you to go somewhere or do something? “Chop chop!” Hence the name “choppers.”

It’s actually rather simple: motorcycles have two wheels, which resemble wagon wheel pasta. Wagon wheel pasta is also known as Rotelle, which spelled backwards makes “elletor,” which rhymes with Skeletor. Skeletor’s purple panther is named Panthor, the second syllable of which is also the name of Thor, a Norse god and a character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. And what is Thor’s weapon starting in Infinity War? Stormbreaker, an enchanted axe. And what do axes do???

...They wound enemies when you swing it at them! And what else do you swing? A playground swing! And sometimes you have so much fun swinging on a playground swing, you lose track of time and run late for things. And what do people sometimes say to hasten you to go somewhere or do something? “Chop chop!” Hence the name “choppers.”
Ah. Yes. That makes perfect sense.

Loose connections are the best ones, after all! In plumbing, they’re the kind of connections that let you actually see water flowing from outside of metal pipes. And how else would you know you’ve done a good job with the plumbing?
Ugh. don't remind me that at this time last year I was dealing with basement flooding. -_-

And how else would you know you’ve done a good job with the plumbing?

Well, its either when it gets you a perpetual grudge against a demonic tribe of turtles...

...or when it gets you stuck in an airship as it uncontrollably cruises through the depths of the multiverse.

Back
Top Bottom