• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Truly, a historic moment
So what does that make me?
You’re a figment of Finnish’s imagination.

...and that, ladies and gentlemen, is my 30,000th post.

It’s been a long time coming, and quite a journey to get here. Almost 5 years, in fact, but, to be fair, for most of those 5 years, posts in Fun and Games did not count toward post totals, and those never actually got added in to my count later once posts here did start counting.

Anyway, where do I go from here? Well, I’ll probably tone down the sheer amount of posting madness that I’ve been doing lately, but I’ll stick around for another 30k posts.

It’s been a long time coming, and quite a journey to get here. Almost 5 years, in fact, but, to be fair, for most of those 5 years, posts in Fun and Games did not count toward post totals, and those never actually got added in to my count later once posts here did start counting.
I also did a lot of posting to Fun and Games before those posts and likes started to count. Kinda sad, since some of my most active posting periods fell to those times. Well, at least I've still got you beat in the reaction count.
Anyway, where do I go from here? Well, I’ll probably tone down the sheer amount of posting madness that I’ve been doing lately, but I’ll stick around for another 30k posts.
I'd be happy to have you around. You're great company.

A character in the story of RM, I suppose, if Magnificent E. is to be believed.
Well then, if I’m a figment of the imagination, I’ll become a unicorn!

Congratulations! I hope you continue to stick around.

Well, at least I've still got you beat in the reaction count.
Man. I remember that for a year or two after our switch over to Xenforo, which completely reset Likes for everyone, I was number one on the list of Most Likes. Never forget. I was the first Johto Champion!
:p

Well then, if I’m a figment of the imagination, I’ll become a unicorn!
That's great! ...But can I still receive a response from Xerneas to my last question post to her, please?
Man. I remember that for a year or two after our switch over to Xenforo, which completely reset Likes for everyone, I was number one on the list of Most Likes. Never forget. I was the first Johto Champion!
:p
And now MegaPod holds the undisputed top spot of that list, recently reaching 40000 reactions. Not even I, the current second place holder on the list, have even reached 30000 yet!

BEHOLD! The Best ever hosted version of Up or Down that this section has ever seen.
A bitter rivalry, brutal tactics, many casualties.

enters to survey the fallout and wreckage of RM
OK, which of you was having fun?
Whatever, I don't have time to be decontaminating and cleaning this all up, I have a test to take in thermo class this morning.
ehehhee! It was me! Take me away! Take me away! Take me away to the north pole!
Did somebody say...

Gingerbread cookies!
But are there enough cookies for Munchlax?
who will know...
only munchlax will know...
Anything is possible in RM, therefore nothing is possible.
how does that even work
A character in the story of RM, I suppose, if Magnificent E. is to be believed.
We're all characters in the wacky game known as RM!

congrats!
You got my support there.
Everyone! Quickly like ME's posts! Stat!
BEHOLD! The Best ever hosted version of Up or Down that this section has ever seen.
A bitter rivalry, brutal tactics, many casualties.
counting...
can be DEADLY?!
I'll never sing the 12 Days of Christmas again if people are dying..
Why do you expect logic and reason in RM? It works because it’s RM.
woah...

technology

Back
Top Bottom