• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
It’s the Official Bulbagarden YouTube channel. It’s linked in my sig, along with our Official Twitch channel.

My staff title, Multimedia Executive, means that I’m the current guy in charge of both of those channels. Which is nice, but I sometimes feel like I’m not doing enough.

It’s the Official Bulbagarden YouTube channel. It’s linked in my sig, along with our Official Twitch channel.

My staff title, Multimedia Executive, means that I’m the current guy in charge of both of those channels. Which is nice, but I sometimes feel like I’m not doing enough.
Is that where you're uploading your LPs?

Is that where you're uploading your LPs?
I will be. I’ve started recording my Platinum LP, and I’m screening the first few episodes to a test audience. I also want to get it a certain point in the game before I start uploading, because I’m going to be doing something silly, and I don’t know how long it will take IRL to do it.

I'm not talking about a mature game... I'm talking about a game that could easily be played by kids, but is aimed at adults. Kinda like if they released something like Gen 3 or 4 today (Some a bit of modernisation, but not much)
I don't think difficulty options should be out the picture for other gens. That's like expecting Gen 2 to be the only gen with colour.
Oh yes. This reminds me. At some point, I am probably going to lambast how Pokemon is “jumping the Sharpedo” with all its over the top mechanics.
Could we move on to some less serious/opinion-based subjects?

Could we move on to some less serious/opinion-based subjects?
This is RM. Discussions will be random, and can spontaneously erupt into just about any kind of discussion. Opinion based stuff can and will occur from time to time. The important thing to remember is that all sides of a discussion needs to be respectful of other's viewpoints. :)

Now... Let's talk about food.

I was naughty last night... Broke my diet but really enjoyed my garlic chicken. It was delicious.

Which game are you playing?
At this time, Ultra Sun. Though that may change based on technological related stuff.

I also may end up doing multiple let's plays and alternate the uploads. Not sure yet.

reloads the save file

Well, that never happened...
Darn save files. Always ruining my fun. :p
I personally use save states, but whatever.
This is RM. Discussions will be random, and can spontaneously erupt into just about any kind of discussion. Opinion based stuff can and will occur from time to time. The important thing to remember is that all sides of a discussion needs to be respectful of other's viewpoints. :)
I know, and I've respected said viewpoints.
Now... Let's talk about food.
trees bearing random food items sprout around Eevee as a response to him talking about food, including a new donut tree
I was naughty last night... Broke my diet but really enjoyed my garlic chicken. It was delicious.
You're on a diet?

You're on a diet?
I am. I'm supposed to be trying to lose weight but...

giphy.gif

Wanna donut?
YES
I don’t do much Bulbacasting anymore...
is that why the dessert episode was so long ago?
This is RM. we can do anything.

flushes the universe down the lava-tory
woah! we're in the Lavaverse!
reloads the save file
deletes the save file
Darn save files. Always ruining my fun. :p
yeah, it's much better here in the lavaverse.
i put fire resistance on the snowman, just in case.
in the meantime:
pets Gundham's 4 Deva's of Destruction

I honestly don't know the difference. Can you tell me the difference?
Save file is an entire, well, file. Save state is basically saving a point in the game to which you can return to if you want.
I am. I'm supposed to be trying to lose weight but...

giphy.gif
Wow...

While not a diet, I try to control the amount of sweets I eat, but my sweet tooth tends to get the better of me when I'm shopping.

Back
Top Bottom