• ME fishes up some trouble in Mt. Coronet. Watch here as he slogs his way through the snowy Routes 216 and 217.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

RANDOM MESSAGES 16: P-P-P-Pokemon!

Best Pokemon? (From those suggested)

• Total voters
the ghosts believe in you too
Reaction score
I read an article a couple of months back where they are predicting a mini-ice age in 2035. According to the article, there is a cycle where the earth’s temperatures rise and fall. Climate change has drastically sped up that cycle, the article claims.

dunno how accurate their science is... but cooler weather would be nice.
there isn't going to be a mini ice age thank god

nasa said so

the ghosts believe in you too
Reaction score
Hey. Hey everybody. I had an epiphany not long ago and simply had to share it here.

Shiny Luvdisc is Pokémon heart gold

and Galarian Stunfisk is Pokémon sole silver.

You’re welcome.
no

no!

WE CAN'T HAVE ANOTHER RANDOM PUNSTER!

The Prince is Back!
Reaction score
no

no!

WE CAN'T HAVE ANOTHER RANDOM PUNSTER!
That was tame compared to what the Random Punster can make. And even more tamer compared to the puns that the uncrowned Pun Master of YouTube, Emile Chugga A. Conroy produces on probably a daily basis.

Merciless Evaluation
Reaction score
Yeah, he got ahold of some Missingno. and used that particular glitch to keep on duplicating himself infinitely. It was a big mess...