• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

RANDOM MESSAGES 16: P-P-P-Pokemon!

Best Pokemon? (From those suggested)

• Total voters
putting as much stuff in here as possible before i
Reaction score
so in reality i could've gone outside the box this whole time?

All cards on the field are destroyed!
Reaction score
So wait, we tried to mutiny because you were lying to us but it was actually just a misleading name?

And the reason nobody can leave the Game Corner isn't because everyone is trapped in these two sections, but because the Game Corner is everywhere?

Reaction score
But you just said that only people who can think outside the box can go to Outside the Box?

Brutally Honest
Reaction score
*stamps RETURN TO SENDER on the Super F and mails it off*

Reaction score
Mr. MEMEMEME, you forgot to change the poll when you changed the title.

Merciless Evaluation
Reaction score
But you just said that only people who can think outside the box can go to Outside the Box?
Indeed. You're thinking inside the box, and while you're thinking inside the box, you think you're in Outside the Box, but you're still inside the box.

Mr. MEMEMEME, you forgot to change the poll when you changed the title.
Meh. Making new polls is a pain in the butt.

Motto rater
Reaction score
*comes out of a bush, looking disheveled and looks around, noticing the smoldering rubble of the railway bridge to OtB*
Alright, who did this?

Reaction score
Uh, I'd guess one of the dragons did it during the reeveelution.

Für Immer
Reaction score
"War...war never ends. It's always the destruction between two opposing sides. Truth or ideals? Good or bad? Nay! The authority never cares! Only those with rational sanity can live long until their demise. Revolution never fades. The resistance will remain forever!"

*proceeds to pay ME with $10 anyway*

There, I said it. Can I go now? Haven't practised this much lie since my graduation day.