• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
thank you guys i've like to thank my mom and this pokemon dvd i had when i was really young that was my first interation with pokemon

i just noticed that i've went from being a new member to being a member i'm so happy
I would wager that's tied to your post count increasing to 100+, but, then again, that whole aspect of the usertitle didn't happen until we switched to xenforo, by which time I had over 10,000 posts, so I couldn't say for sure.

Either way, congrats, and stick around until you become a Veteran Member...or whatever the next title is.

In what kind of location does RM take place? Is it in a city? Is it in the Bulbapedia HQ? Is it in a big house?

Back
Top Bottom