• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
36045df92160858d04fde0241e97a5a455708c0f.gifv

Hmmmmmm...my wife actually wants to spend more time with ME.
She’s either been replaced by a clone or she’s going crazy because of all the nonsense in the world right now.
I mean, who in their right mind would ever want to spend time with ME?!
I vote for the former, clones are everywhere these days. Also did you see a bald guy with a barcode on the back of his head running around?

Glad to hear it, I hear bad luck happens whenever he's around.
And it's good to spend time with those you care about, I myself should spend more time with my friends who I haven't seen in months.

Back
Top Bottom