• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!

RANDOM MESSAGES 16: Pokemon Mountain

have a scary scary christmas
Reaction score
Why? Impidimp feels kinda lonely and he needs a friend.

Off to Galar
Reaction score
I wore my new shirt out in public for the first time tonight

.....I feel awkward doing this, since I'm so insecure about my appearance, but I'll share a picture of me wearing it

keep in mind that this isn't even my final form

I think this shirt really fits me
Omg, you are gorgeous and that shirt is awesome! (y)

Right here!
almost touches your claws and a jointed diamond coating spreads around them, like a glove for dragons and I stick a piece of magicite in each so little microtubes in the diamond can carry away steam, then a less heat-conductive iolite coating spreads to cover the diamond
There! When you wear those, that'll let you touch things without burning them!
Woah!

Now I gotta see if they work! * Begins heading towards the snow when *

I’ve already talked about it in my profile but unfortunately haven’t had time yet to share my thoughts in any actual threads so I LOVE THEM, I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!! AT LONG LAST WE GET ANOTHER UNICORN AND THEY’RE SO CUTE AND AT LONG LAST PONYTA GETS SOMETHING SPECIAL!! All I need now is a winged Rapidash and I’m happy. I WANNA ADOPT THEM ALL!! :love::love::bulbaLove::bulbaLove:

Also, while I find it odd Galarian Ponyta isn’t Fairy, I am happy that now I won’t have to worry about type balancing concerns since I want both Galarian Ponyta and Alcremie on my team!
And as disappointed as I am that it’s a version exclusive, I’m so happy it’s in Shield since I decided to get that version after Allister was revealed.

Impidimp is overrated oop spilled tea sis
Run for your life.

I'll confess that I'd enjoy a halloween reveal for impidimp, along with perhaps some other spooky galar pokemon
Omg, I’d love it if that happened! My personal theory was that it or it’s evolutions play some sort of role in the story (kind of like Munna, Red Gyarados, or the Ultra Beasts or it’s the signature Pokémon of an important character) or it’s the pre evolution of the pseudo legendary of Galar but I love your idea much more!

crystallineEntropy
Reaction score
Omg, you are gorgeous and that shirt is awesome! (y)
eeeeehh!? >////<

hehehe, thanks~
Also, while I find it odd Galarian Ponyta isn’t Fairy, I am happy that now I won’t have to worry about type balancing concerns since I want both Galarian Ponyta and Alcremie on my team!
And as disappointed as I am that it’s a version exclusive, I’m so happy it’s in Shield since I decided to get that version after Allister was revealed.
I feel the same way. Well, whether or not I'd consider using galarian ponyta is dependent on how galarian rapidash looks. But I agree with the other stuff. I was expecting ponyta to be part fairy, since unicorns are well, fairy tales. And I'm glad we have a confirmed shield exclusive that I like, since that's the version I'm getting (also due to allister). Granted, my sister is getting sword and she can trade me pokemon from there anyways, but still.
Omg, I’d love it if that happened! My personal theory was that it or it’s evolutions play some sort of role in the story (kind of like Munna, Red Gyarados, or the Ultra Beasts or it’s the signature Pokémon of an important character) or it’s the pre evolution of the pseudo legendary of Galar but I love your idea much more!
I would quite like it if impidimp played a role in the plot

Reaction score
plays checkers with impidimp while eating popcorn

Reaction score
the thread is now property of the demon boi

yeah that's right, i sold him the thread in exchange for his brownie basket.

Prince of the Sea
Reaction score
a pair of Galarian Ponyta play with each other nearby, enjoying the great life force emitted by the thread residents

Bombing Bagworm
Reaction score
Alright, look, I’m the one with the tallest skyscraper in the city, which can only mean one thing.

I have a great view for watching the ensuing conflict with some popcorn, which I shall in no way compromise by getting involved :v