• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Still Halloween in my corner of RM. Time to summon an infernal tentacle monster from the underworld!

Wait a minute, this isn’t quite right...

I'm no fan of alcohol, at least not anymore, but when I went out to eat after trans support group on tuesday night, I saw this can the girl next to me was drinking from and I thought it was really cool. I asked if I could have it, and she let me.

definitely a nice find

it may be past midnight here in the eastern time zone, but if you ask me, it's still halloween in spirit until the sun goes up

and 58% of these guys agree that spirits are very important

Last edited:
I booted up my nintendo switch to play luigi's mansion 3, and I find I have a friend request from one of the two or three people from that ghost town wii forum that was actually seemingly cool about my being trans

I have no idea how he even found me

I guess that's cool though

Well, it's been grand and chaotic, but it is time for me to leave! Keep chaosing! I will be back! Maybe next week, maybe next century! Who knows?! Nobody!
Jevil sets of fireworks and zooms out of the thread on a devilsknife
Bye bye!

Munchlax falls into the thread from the sky
No! Don't go Jeevil!! I'll miss you! :cry:

Oh hi Munchlax, where were you? You missed a fun October and a rocking Halloween party.
i-i fell off of a Braviary. Everything hurts. It's fine I missed Halloween. I always get stuck in a pumpkin.
Vaporeon returns from the Moon

No luck, @Max1996. I could see a sign of her... Hey! Munchlax! Nice to have you back!

Pumpkaboo, did the trick-or-treaters leave while I was away? I still have one more tale to share.
Someone derailed my tour of the pokemon world!
Where should we be right now?

Back
Top Bottom