• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

RANDOM MESSAGES 16: Reconstructive Mayhem

Best M&M Color

• Blue

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Green

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Yellow

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Orange

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red

• Brown

• Skittles

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Um it's spelled "colours"

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Bees?

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Leafy Pupa
Reaction score
*forcefully breaks my way up through a boarded-up trapdoor in the ground and looks around*

...nyeh.

*goes back down and shuts the trapdoor*

Mechatronics Expert
Reaction score
MegaPod chose to retire. That means he stays under the trapdoor.
Someday, I may end up under that trapdoor...

Mechatronics Expert
Reaction score
Nah. RC is under the trapdoor. Just because people are under the trapdoor doesn’t mean they can’t interact with everyone else.

Herb Pokemon!
Reaction score
Sometimes the spirits from beyond the door escape to do a bit of haunting but we mostly stay in our realm :p

Mechatronics Expert
Reaction score
The good news is that I’m pretty sure there’s a Philosopher’s Stone somewhere under that trapdoor...or was it a Sorceror’s Stone?
Either way, the bad news is that it’s guarded by several magical enchantments and protections.
That said, I’m pretty sure a group of 11 year olds could break through those enchantments, so...

Herb Pokemon!
Reaction score
The good news is that I’m pretty sure there’s a Philosopher’s Stone somewhere under that trapdoor...or was it a Sorceror’s Stone?
Either way, the bad news is that it’s guarded by several magical enchantments and protections.
That said, I’m pretty sure a group of 11 year olds could break through those enchantments, so...
Please don't say you're sending more students down here, it took ages to clean up the mess after the last Wizard Chess game.
If the stone is down here though, be assured I will find it first, I shall be the one to gain immortality.

Mechatronics Expert
Reaction score
I mean, I don’t send anybody down there. People retire of their own accord, and if students want to explore, that’s up to them.

Herb Pokemon!
Reaction score
True though my retirement plans more included lazing around on a beach somewhere than being locked in a dungeon.

Though to be honest, that plan doesn't really fit my current avatar that well, being locked in the RM Library with a load of dusty books may suit better :D

Last edited:
Leafy Pupa
Reaction score
Well gee Rainbow Cloud, why didn’t you just say so earlier? That’s completely doable down here!

*picks up a cobweb-covered broom and sweeps together a giant mound of dust, then breaks a rusty pipe to allow water to gush across the floor next to the dust mound*

There you are, one dandy personal beach.

I Summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon!
Reaction score
I'll probably just never become staff so that retiring from the staff is impossible.