• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

RANDOM MESSAGES 16: Reconstructive Mayhem

Best M&M Color

• Blue

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Green

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Yellow

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Orange

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red

• Brown

• Skittles

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Um it's spelled "colours"

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Bees?

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
I Summon Blue-Eyes White Dragon!
Reaction score
How many times has this hypothesis been tested and how consistently has it been accurate?

Reaction score
And now you're underneath the trapdoor with all the other former staff members.

Quite frankly, I don't want to get on your level because the level of the building you're on sounds horrible.

Reaction score
It's the kind where you have no idea what to do or which way is up.
That's not very clear.

Is it the chaotic kind of not making sense (a.k.a. one of the fun kinds), the complex puzzle with many parts that's actually worth it in the end kind of not making sense (a.k.a. the other fun kind), or the too complicated and not enjoyable to understand kind of not making sense (a.k.a. the not-so-fun kind)?

Last edited: