• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Well, looks like a pipe burst in one of my bathrooms. Lovely. -_-
Aw, geez, that sucks. This looks like a job for my old RM alter ego...Scotty!

The mischievous being known as Scotty suddenly slides out of ME's burst pipe, dressed in a Santa Claus suit

"Ho, ho, ho, early Merry Hanukkah, ME! Scotty Claus can use the maaagic of winter to fix that right up for you!"

Scotty Claus shoots ice magic at the burst pipe, freezing the water inside of it solid and stopping up the pipe

the rest of ME's pipes suddenly burst from the expanding ice

"...oh ho ho, Scotty Claus has to go now. But enjoy your present!"

Scotty inexplicably procures a lit menorah from inside his Santa coat and throws it at the floor, setting the carpet alight, then materializes a fireplace and chimney inside ME's house that breaks through the ceiling, and scampers up the chimney to escape

Scotty Claus walks up to Jack Frost carrying a huge present box, which he leaves by Jack Frost before walking away again

Jack Frost opens the box to find Scotty Claus curled up inside

“Ho ho ho! I got you just what you wanted, young man!”
yay, hee ho! what will scotty claus give me now, hee ho? since he's in the present!

@MegaPod Merry Christmas!

Thank you, ME.

“Ho ho ho, now then, who wants a holiday gift that’s both fun and practical?”

Scotty passes out carrot-flavored candy canes to everyone

“You can use these to decorate snowmen, and have a holiday treat, too!”
snowman decorations? you're amazing, scotty claus!

decorates snowman army with carrot candy canes

snowman decorations? you're amazing, scotty claus!

decorates snowman army with carrot candy canes

“Ho ho ho, it’s my pleasure to spread holiday cheer. Now then, I must be off to seek out snow forts!”

Scotty Claus hops into his sleigh, which has a pair of giant carrot-flavored candy canes as the skids, and rows it across the snow with a pair of oars

Back
Top Bottom