• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
waves a white flag with a blue cross on it

Today is the 102nd Independence Day of Finland! FIN-LAND! FIN-LAND! FIN-LAND!

Or, as we Finns say: SUOMI! SUOMI! SUOMI!

ddloyjv-3a95c202-6469-4ce7-a241-55adcbb51b3a.png

CuteFlare (DeviantArt)

What Christmas Story?
A Christams Story, hee. One of the many classic Christmas films, ho.

CuteFlare (DeviantArt)
...what?

CuteFlare (DeviantArt)
Congrats to you and the rest of Finland.
A Christams Story, hee. One of the many classic Christmas films, ho.
I've never heard of that one. I've heard of A Christmas Carol, but not A Christmas Story.

Exactly what I said. December 6th is the Independence Day of Finland. That's because it's the date when Finland's Declaration of Independence was approved by the Finnish parliament in 1917.
Congrats to you and the rest of Finland.
Thanks. I feel proud being a Finn. We've got the best educational system in the world, we're one of the least corrupted countries in the world... I couldn't have hoped to have born into a better country.

I already explained why it's the Independence Day. And yes. It is a holiday here in Finland, so we do get food.
Same as Australia Day. Though not celebrating independence, it is still a national holiday here.
Most Aussies celebrate with a BBQ in the backyard.

In Australia.
Yup. One time, the emus pissed off the farmers so much that said farmers got the Minister of Defense involved and thus, the Emu War began.
(Just a bit of Aussie history because :wynaut:)
Stop harming snow! It's one thing if it's Scotty, but it's so mean if not him, hee ho!
We'll stop "harming" your snow if you stop throwing snowballs at Vaporeon's choir.

Back
Top Bottom