• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
I wasn't expecting anything like that either. This is one weird bag. I'll try too...

*reaches into the bag, and eventually pulls out... a fresh pineapple*
It seems like whoever put stuff in this bag really likes fruit. I think there may be stuff other than fruit in there too, though.

*reaches into the bag again, and pulls out... a bowl*

We could store the fruit in here!

It seems like whoever put stuff in this bag really likes fruit. I think there may be stuff other than fruit in there too, though.

*reaches into the bag again, and pulls out... a bowl*

We could store the fruit in here!
Yeah. Let's what else we've got...

*reaches into the bag, grabbing something heavy*

Urf... That's a heavy one... I'm going to need both of my hands for this...

*reaches into the bag with both of his hands and pulls, but slips, and ends up falling completely into the bag*

Whoops! Waaaaaaaaa...! Oof!"

Yeah. Let's what else we've got...

*reaches into the bag, grabbing something heavy*

Urf... That's a heavy one... I'm going to need both of my hands for this...

*reaches into the bag with both of his hands and pulls, but slips, and ends up falling completely into the bag*

Whoops! Waaaaaaaaa...! Oof!"
Oh no! Flareon!

*jumps into the bag after Flareon*

*after falling about ten meters, Umbreon lands next to Flareon*

Ow, ow, ow, ow... That was one harsh landing... Umbreon? You came after me?
Yeah, I did.
So, this is what the inside of the bag looks like.

*the contents of the bag line the floor, which floats over what looks like an endless void*

Now we've just gotta figure out how to get out of here.

Yeah, I did.
So, this is what the inside of the bag looks like.

*the contents of the bag line the floor, which floats over what looks like an endless void*

Now we've just gotta figure out how to get out of here.
Yeah. That's a long way up.

*enormously tall piles of various items lie around the bag floor, some reaching the mouth of the bag*

By the way, this is what I was trying to pull up.

*points to a heavy chest*
*closes the bag*
*the bag's interior is plunged into darkness*

Could you provide us with some light, Umbreon?

Yeah. That's a long way up.

*enormously tall piles of various items lie around the bag floor, some reaching the mouth of the bag*

By the way, this is what I was trying to pull up.

*points to a heavy chest*
It does seem easier to get the chest out from inside the bag. We should try to get it out with us.
*the bag's interior is plunged into darkness*

Could you provide us with some light, Umbreon?
Sure thing.
*lights up rings*

Now, there's gotta be something in here that can get us up and out of here

*notices what looks like a trampoline among the items in the bag*

Maybe that could help!

It does seem easier to get the chest out from inside the bag. We should try to get it out with us.
Agreed.

*takes a hold on a handle on the chest*
Sure thing.
*lights up rings*

Now, there's gotta be something in here that can get us up and out of here

*notices what looks like a trampoline among the items in the bag*

Maybe that could help!
Awesome! Let's have one of us use that to get out, and have them lower a sturdy rope so we can pull this chest out. How does that sound?
*opens bag and dumps ME's coin collection into the bag then closes it*
Ouch! Ouch! Ow!

Today's forecast... chance of a coin rain...?

*opens bag and dumps ME's coin collection into the bag then closes it*
Snowy used Pay Day?!

With your hyperactivity, I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't the first time you've bumped your head. Am I right?
I’m not sure about bumping my head a lot but I know I’ve scraped up my paws from skidding to a stop often and I’ve taken quite a few stumbles.

I just finished recording episode ten... which is taking place in the second gym. I'm doing a fire monotype challenge xD
Yikes! It’ll be interesting to see how you get past Nessa’s gym. I’ll be sure to watch your released episode after my classes today. :) If you don’t mind me asking, what is your current team (I’m assuming you started with Scorbunny if you’re going Monotype Fire)?

Back
Top Bottom