• With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.

RANDOM MESSAGES 16: RNG

Master of Espionage
Reaction score
Do not be being ridiculous, Comrade Snowy. I am having what you are looking for, and it can be yours...for the right price.

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
Turns out I have a bag full of pennies.

Snom
Reaction score
*Woody the piece of balsa wood produces light with a basket of bread. He sells the bread for 100 dollars a loaf. This bread is said to give eternal happiness and the answers to any question of life. Once you eat the bread, you get an answer to a question once every week. It is correct 30% of the time*

Darkness ≠ Evil
Reaction score
The darkness grows even stronger. A voice is coming from somewhere from the darkness, but you don't know where.

"I do not expect 30% correct question answering bread to be of any use to anyone."

Suddenly, Woody the piece of balsa wood snaps, and the bread vanishes.

Snom
Reaction score
*Woody insteads eats some bread, and embarks on a journey through Megapod Tower*

*A Furret begins to walk around the thread*

*The Government of Blainetopia which is a random moon that is civilized in the known universe has passed a law to make bread sold in every store*

Snom
Reaction score
*Woody finds a hidden stache of mega stones that have never been revealed inside of a closet* YEAH!

Snom
Reaction score
*Furret becomes an electro Furret and walks, powering on everything in the universe*