• With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.

RANDOM MESSAGES 16: RNG

The Eeveelution who says "Rawr!"
Reaction score
Use cotton guard now ,bro
I'm not sure if I can normally use it, but... Let's see...

*Flareon's fluff grows even further*

Whoa... That's a lot of fluff... You know, static electricity would make it even fluffier.

❤ Fluorite & Gypsums
Reaction score
I don't know, but I do know what I'm going to do.

*starts mixing large quantities of riboflavin into RM*

Snom
Reaction score
*Furret walks around a wheel, before being flung off. Power in RM dies due to Furret not walk*

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
*throws a ton of masterballs into the thread*

Snom
Reaction score
*Woody had gone back into MegaPod tower, and he released beta designs, unreleased items, and rare items into the chat. Then a MEMEMEnite appeared*

Master of Espionage
Reaction score
So, for those of you who are watching the Bulbagarden YouTube series, you’ll note that comments have been disabled for our videos now, thanks to our wonderful friends in charge of YouTube.
If you’re following along with a series and want to comment on it, you can participate in the discussions here:

Snom
Reaction score
So, for those of you who are watching the Bulbagarden YouTube series, you’ll note that comments have been disabled for our videos now, thanks to our wonderful friends in charge of YouTube.
Surprisingly enough, my video weren't marked for children. So I'm safe from COPPA.

Reaction score
If you’re following along with a series and want to comment on it, you can participate in the discussions here:
Ah, I was wondering why those were turned off. Oh, well.

BTW, I saw that you approved at least one of my nickname suggestions. Thanks, ME!

New Beginnings!
Reaction score
Yeah, it would appear youtube's going full insanity right now, by the sounds of it if your videos are appropriate for kids then it's better to mark them as made for kids than not as if youtube later decides this for you if you selected not made for kids, they may strike your channel or you could face huge fines. Youtubes bots are also automatically labeling content that isn't appropiate for kids as being made for kids which could result in action being taken against those channels too. They've pretty much created a double edged sword with this stupid system.

Surprisingly enough, my video weren't marked for children. So I'm safe from COPPA.
Youtube's bots may still determine otherwise even if you said your videos were not made for kids. They're pretty much working on a policy of if there's a chance a kid may watch your video then it has to be labelled made for kids and no data collected from that video to comply with COPPA.

Reaction score
Yeah, it would appear youtube's going full insanity right now, by the sounds of it if your videos are appropriate for kids then it's better to mark them as made for kids than not as if youtube later decides this for you if you selected not made for kids, they may strike your channel or you could face huge fines. Youtubes bots are also automatically labeling content that isn't appropiate for kids as being made for kids which could result in action being taken against those channels too. They've pretty much created a double edged sword with this stupid system.

Youtube's bots may still determine otherwise even if you said your videos were not made for kids. They're pretty much working on a policy of if there's a chance a kid may watch your video then it has to be labelled made for kids and no data collected from that video to comply with COPPA.
Why did YouTube even start doing this in the first place?

New Beginnings!
Reaction score
Why did YouTube even start doing this in the first place?
As far as I know the US introduced a law or something called COPPA which means companies like Google/Youtube can't collect data on children who might be using their services and Youtube got fined over this so they came up with this draconian solution to comply with the law where the users on youtube will be found a fault instead of themselves if they don't comply with it. Even though this is only a law in the US, it effects everyone in the world who use youtube.