• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
So, for those of you who are watching the Bulbagarden YouTube series, you’ll note that comments have been disabled for our videos now, thanks to our wonderful friends in charge of YouTube.
If you’re following along with a series and want to comment on it, you can participate in the discussions here:

So, for those of you who are watching the Bulbagarden YouTube series, you’ll note that comments have been disabled for our videos now, thanks to our wonderful friends in charge of YouTube.
If you’re following along with a series and want to comment on it, you can participate in the discussions here:
Ah, I was wondering why those were turned off. Oh, well.

BTW, I saw that you approved at least one of my nickname suggestions. Thanks, ME!

Yeah, it would appear youtube's going full insanity right now, by the sounds of it if your videos are appropriate for kids then it's better to mark them as made for kids than not as if youtube later decides this for you if you selected not made for kids, they may strike your channel or you could face huge fines. Youtubes bots are also automatically labeling content that isn't appropiate for kids as being made for kids which could result in action being taken against those channels too. They've pretty much created a double edged sword with this stupid system.

Surprisingly enough, my video weren't marked for children. So I'm safe from COPPA.
Youtube's bots may still determine otherwise even if you said your videos were not made for kids. They're pretty much working on a policy of if there's a chance a kid may watch your video then it has to be labelled made for kids and no data collected from that video to comply with COPPA.

Yeah, it would appear youtube's going full insanity right now, by the sounds of it if your videos are appropriate for kids then it's better to mark them as made for kids than not as if youtube later decides this for you if you selected not made for kids, they may strike your channel or you could face huge fines. Youtubes bots are also automatically labeling content that isn't appropiate for kids as being made for kids which could result in action being taken against those channels too. They've pretty much created a double edged sword with this stupid system.

Youtube's bots may still determine otherwise even if you said your videos were not made for kids. They're pretty much working on a policy of if there's a chance a kid may watch your video then it has to be labelled made for kids and no data collected from that video to comply with COPPA.
Why did YouTube even start doing this in the first place?

Back
Top Bottom