RANDOM MESSAGES 16: The AdMEnistrator Strikes Back

Reaction score
The apple ones are so nice, but those cans are more expensive here than normal fanta (like orange) since they're all imported

Swimming through the air and sea!
Reaction score
See typically in England, Fanta is more known for it's orange flavour, then fruit twist

I don't like coke, if I had to have a soda like that i'd prefer Pepsi, but even so I can't have much of that before it gets sickly
I’m actually the opposite; I’m not fond of either but if I had to drink one I’d drink Coke because I cannot stand Pepsi, I just hate it. But I definitely like Sprite more than both of them and, while not quite the same thing, Sunkist (pretty much the brother of Fanta). I love Sunkist, it’s my absolute favorite soda but I can’t drink too much of it or else I’ll get a sugar rush. Dr. Pepper’s really good too.

Madcap Entreprenuer
Reaction score
my goal of 30k posts before the end of the year seems to be too easy. Now, I will aim to have 30k posts before my Bulbaversary, but I think that'll be too easy, also.

Reaction score
What's you're pokémon showdown username guys?
Mine is giridhar 1909.

Reaction score
I’m actually the opposite; I’m not fond of either but if I had to drink one I’d drink Coke because I cannot stand Pepsi, I just hate it. But I definitely like Sprite more than both of them and, while not quite the same thing, Sunkist (pretty much the brother of Fanta). I love Sunkist, it’s my absolute favorite soda but I can’t drink too much of it or else I’ll get a sugar rush. Dr. Pepper’s really good too.
Oh I love sunkist actually, it's really nice, Dr Pepper I also like but only in small amounts

Wow, I haven't heard this song in a long time