• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
There has only ever been one Cosmog in the world and it evolved into me. So...

...who do you think you're fooling?
...But... What about Solgaleo? Didn't it evolve from one too?
It's a Lunala. It has to be my mom.
I'd want to believe so too, but Lunala is denying it.

Of course you're real! It's just that this Lunala has either forgotten about you, or you're not related to it after all.
Really?!
No. Not actually a Cosmog.
What?!
Hmm... Could it be that there, unbeknownst to you, exists another Lunala, and it would have created this Cosmog along with Solgaleo?
T-that has to be the case. I can't just not be real.
I wouldn't say the chances are zero, but they are so small they may as well be.
No, this has to be a bad dream! I'll wake up, and Mom and Dad will be right there, and they'll hug me, and everything will be fine. Right?!

hello there everyone waves my name is Louise, I joined a few weeks ago and this was the first thread which I saw to look fun,
Hai... Ok, so, a while ago I promised Lunar Arrow he'll get his initiation act, but because that went nowhere due to my lazyness, I think I can do it with ya'.

Drops a bucket of cold water at Louise

With that out of the way, welcome to Bulba.

T-that has to be the case. I can't just not be real.
Exactly.
No, this has to be a bad dream! I'll wake up, and Mom and Dad will be right there, and they'll hug me, and everything will be fine. Right?!
hugs Cosmog for comfort

This is reality, but I'm certain of this: you are a real Cosmog, and your existence means that you have parents out there somewhere. I can help you find them someday. I promise.

hello there everyone waves my name is Louise, I joined a few weeks ago and this was the first thread which I saw to look fun,
Hi :bulbaWave: Welcome to the forums!
And you too Giri.

That's really old... No offense, of course. How long were your hibernation periods? What were they like to you?
My most recent one was a hundred years. The other one was a thousand years. As for what they’re like... it’s like falling asleep one night then waking up a day later in the afternoon or taking a nap in the middle of the day and waking up when the night has set in; it’s weird, discombobulating, and you don’t realize what you’ve done until it’s too late.

There has only ever been one Cosmog in the world and it evolved into me. So...

...who do you think you're fooling?
I’ve seen quite a few Cosmog throughout my life and I’ve seen one other Lunala besides you not to mention two Solgaleo.

I recall also a faint, practically forgotten legend that when a Lunala and a Solgaleo meet, they can create a new Cosmog. Based on your words, it seems you've never done that, but is it true?
I’ve heard of that legend too.

hugs Cosmog for comfort

This is reality, but I'm certain of this: you are a real Cosmog, and your existence means that you have parents out there somewhere. I can help you find them someday. I promise.
I’m certain too! I’d be more than happy to search for them if you’d like Cosmog.

hugs Cosmog for comfort

Really?!
I'll find my parents?!
I lost hope so long ago...
But now I have hope again!

Back
Top Bottom