• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
you guys want to become staff because you want to help people.

makes me feel..
selfish
If it makes you feel any better, I became staff because I wanted the power to ban people.
That’s obviously not true, mind you, but it hopefully made you feel better.

With great power, comes great responsibility. Or something :p
That must be something they’re teaching you youngins. When I became a mod, I was told to do whatever the heck I wanted to. :p
Well... With really great power, comes the ability to do really cool things like this. clicks fingers and causes the RM lights to turn blue
With great power also comes the ability to send your lackies to do the boring stuff while you mess around with your universal editing or ACP powers.

...how did I get promoted all the way to Project Head? :unsure::unsure:o_O

With great power also comes the ability to send your lackies to do the boring stuff while you mess around with your universal editing or ACP powers.
One of the lackies hasn't done his boring work yet! You should lock him in the dungeon until he does!

Back
Top Bottom