• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
.. / .- -- / -.-- --- ..- .-. / --- ...- . .-. .-.. --- .- -.. --..-- / .-. --- -... --- - -.-- .-.-.- / -... --- .-- / -.. --- .-- -. / - --- / - .... . / -.- .. -. --. .-.-.-
(I am your overlord, Roboty, Bow down to your king.)

.... . .-.. .-.. --- / .-. .- -. -.. --- -- / -- . ... ... .- --. . ... .-.-.-
(Hello Random Messages)
TKlR.gif

Yeah, and if I get a migraine, I usually throw up. During Summer, they are exceptionally bad, with weather being around 97 degrees daily in Georgia (State)
I'm not sure if I remember the possible connection between my mother's migraines and high fever, but I clearly remember her having told me of a fever where her body heat went up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit, maybe even a bit higher.

Migraines mess with the whole body’s wiring and internal systems, making things go haywire.

Common symptoms include:
Massive headache
Sensory overload/over sensitivity to external stimuli (light, sound, smell, etc)
Nausea and vomiting
Vertigo
Lightheadedness

Less common symptoms can include:
Random body spasms
Fever
Immunocompromisation

They’re not pleasant, and every time I get a migraine, I catch an infection almost immediately thereafter.

Migraines mess with the whole body’s wiring and internal systems, making things go haywire.

Common symptoms include:
Massive headache
Sensory overload/over sensitivity to external stimuli (light, sound, smell, etc)
Nausea and vomiting
Vertigo
Lightheadedness

Less common symptoms can include:
Random body spasms
Fever
Immunocompromisation

They’re not pleasant, and every time I get a migraine, I catch an infection almost immediately thereafter.
Sounds like an unfortunate and unpleasant cycle.

Back
Top Bottom