• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Oh no. Oh no oh no.

checks the ME handbook

There is way too many pages in this thing to find out what we do when you've had more than your daily allowance of alcohol.

What if you've destroyed something and we haven't found it yet?
Well...which of you was supposed to be on ME watching duty last night?
Don’t you know you’re all responsible for making sure I don’t make horrible decisions and destroy everything?

Well...which of you was supposed to be on ME watching duty last night?
Don’t you know you’re all responsible for making sure I don’t make horrible decisions and destroy everything?
Uh...
Well...
Um...

I will follow the age old advice that has been passed on for generations, and blame Darth for it.

Do you get banished to the Shadow Realm?
c197540c7d7a362a87a2a8b7ccc2754d2d38a8b2.jpg

walks to my tower, yawning and rubbing my eyes, then sleepily opens the front door

an immense volume of water and sea life gushes out of the door, rushing all the way into the ocean with me in it

...clearly, I missed a lot.
DarthWolf flooded your tower again...
Is that so? I thought it was Finnish...

vote: Magnificent Entertainer
Yup. It was me. Don't try to twist the facts, ME.

You know, at school, someone once did threaten to slap me when I wasn't expecting it. So I told him that they might as well do it now when I know it's coming and get it over with. After a bit of hesitation, possibly out of disbelief, the guy slapped me, and didn't do it again later.

So, if you can promise it's just a slap, I'm ready to take it now.
slaps FPF
dives into the hot tub after the water has heated up enough

Ahh... Wonderful. Just the right temperature.

So, Peril. Any opinions about that fairy tale character I mentioned?

a Dewott arrives at the edge of the hot tub

"Your Majesty! We have located this "Scarlet" woman you wanted to find!"
gets into the hot tub @TRNatalie created too

very nice~

But they aren't the most chaotic, so that's a problem. But I'm sure the Sableye and Impidimp could fix that up so it becomes super chaoic. of course, they aren't the most chaotic, that would be me while being hyper.

Back
Top Bottom