• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
Hau (or whatever the rivals name was)
I agree that he wasn’t a good rival but I loved him as a character. I would sincerely love to write a fanfic one day that centers around him trying to find his own way in the world out of his grandfather’s shadow.

I’m not sure if I’d say Sun and Moon are my favorite games (so far I’ve been enjoying AlphaSapphire and Shield more) but I do love the story, the characters, the Pokémon, I’m a fan of it’s anime, and I like the concept of the Totem Pokémon.

I'm not really a fan of musicals in general.
* ‘The Guy Who Doesn’t Like Musicals’ intensifies *

Natalceon, I know that this is kind of a sudden, but... With me being a prince with the power to hand out royal titles... Would you like to become a princess? You're definitely pretty and kind enough to be one.
I appreciate the offer but... how do you know that I’m deserving of the title?

the first cat contestant or whatever UNZIPPED HER SKIN LIKE WHAT
Yeah I’ve heard about that particular scene. :/ The unfortunate thing is that could’ve easily been avoided if they’d just had it be an Cruella Deville-esc giant coat that hung over her like in the stage play.

And I’m pretty sure I don’t have to say my favorite villainous team but I will say Team Skull’s become a close second favorite and I’m also very fond of Team Galactic (except Jupiter, f*** that Skuntank :mad:)

*wonders if anyone can guess who I am*
I actually thought you were a new member when you posted in my profile but I’ve since figured out who you are.

* ‘The Guy Who Doesn’t Like Musicals’ intensifies *
*black coffee screaming*
Yeah I’ve heard about that particular scene. :/ The unfortunate thing is that could’ve easily been avoided if they’d just had it be an Cruella Deville-esc giant coat that hung over her like in the stage play.

And I’m pretty sure I don’t have to say my favorite villainous team but I will say Team Skull’s become a close second favorite and I’m also very fond of Team Galactic (except Jupiter, f*** that Skuntank :mad:)
ugh, that sounds much better
also, the preportions were really weird, like a tombstone was bigger than a cat
also also, skull, yell, and plasma are the best and you can't argue

I have Pokémon Bank, so if I want to replay a Pokémon game, I can put the Pokémon I want to keep, in there, eg; Pokémon I used on my team throughout the playthrough.

So far, Team Yell
I wouldn't classify as a true evil team. They're just sports fans, being passionate about their team trainer. I mean, I guess they could pull a mid-late game surprise, but I don't see them going in that direction. And they want to cheer on and support pokemon they meet, too.

I appreciate the offer but... how do you know that I’m deserving of the title?
I've heard a lot of good things about you. One Jolteon I once met praised you especially, while still not going overboard with their praises. Everything I've seen and heard of you paints a picture of you as a kind-hearted, considerate Pokémon, who's also honest about themselves. I think that would make you worthy of the title.
That Skuntank can be a pain, with its only weakness being hard to exploit early game.

My personal favorite team is Team Rocket, due to their simplicity and refusal to stay down, always coming back one way or another. My second favorite is Neo Team Plasma, due to the scale of their actions and their "backstory" in Black and White.
That sounds convenient. I hate having to erase a save file on a cartridge just because I want to start a new game.
I personally play on emulators, so I don't have erase any of my past games to start a new one.

Back
Top Bottom