• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
"A quack doctor, in the depths of despair~
walked into a bamboo grove~
suddenly, out of the blue~
with a torn-up love letter in hand~"

I had some messed up dreams last night but now I can’t remember them at all. :( All I know is that one of them was a rewritten Pokémon Movie 8 that involved Looker (from the International Police) trying to save a Champion from being murdered only to find out he’s the bad guy all along and witnessing him kill the character that was thought to be the bad guy trying to stop the evil champion in a gruesome manner. And then I was watching the movie on t.v thinking I should write a murder mystery like this one day and then I was at school and we’re talking about it in class as part of either a History lesson or a Literature lesson for some reason and I’m all, “I know this, I saw something like this.”

I had some messed up dreams last night but now I can’t remember them at all. :( All I know is that one of them was a rewritten Pokémon Movie 8 that involved Looker (from the International Police) trying to save a Champion from being murdered only to find out he’s the bad guy all along and witnessing him kill the character that was thought to be the bad guy trying to stop the evil champion in a gruesome manner. And then I was watching the movie on t.v thinking I should write a murder mystery like this one day and then I was at school and we’re talking about it in class as part of either a History lesson or a Literature lesson for some reason and I’m all, “I know this, I saw something like this.”
Your dreams sound really interesting. I hardly ever remember my dreams.

My dreams are me winning the royal rumble against a couple space cows while inside of a court house

Based on some of your older posts, I take that you are very interested in your dreams?

I poke fun of Looker constantly in Platinum. The unfortunately side effect of being a character added to the story after the fundamentals of the story were already written is that you don’t really get to do much and you get shoehorned in.

I love Looker, because his character design is great, but he’s kinda useless during the main story in Platinum. :LOL:

I poke fun of Looker constantly in Platinum. The unfortunately side effect of being a character added to the story after the fundamentals of the story were already written is that you don’t really get to do much and you get shoehorned in.

I love Looker, because his character design is great, but he’s kinda useless during the main story in Platinum. :LOL:
But he definitely made an impact. Hence why he's made regular appearances since then.

Back
Top Bottom