RANDOM MESSAGES 16: The AdMEnistrator Strikes Back

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
I would like to introduce you guys to:

Finn the Eevee.

Finn is part of my latest Let's Play, and will be joining the Bulbagarden Youtube channel later this year.

Finn is named after FinnishPokéFan92

Snom
Reaction score

Finn the Eevee.

Finn is part of my latest Let's Play, and will be joining the Bulbagarden Youtube channel later this year.

You ruined my moment. I wanted message 8000 :(

Making a Splash
Reaction score

Finn the Eevee.

AWWWWWW!!! She's so precious!

Also, congrats on the 8000the post on the thread!

Making a Splash
Reaction score
Not disagreeing. Though, from what I understand, his lack of appearance in SwSh disappoints me. I would have loved to see him running around the routes of Galar, especially given his resemblance to the Tenth Doctor.
I guess Galar didn't just have an obvious enough threat for him to get involved in.

Madcap Entreprenuer
Reaction score
I guess Galar didn't just have an obvious enough threat for him to get involved in.
I mean, a) they could have created one, and b) he’s shown up in the aftermath of catestrophic events before, even if the main threat is over. Specifically in BW. He shows up after the N’s castle events, so he could have shown up after the “Darkest Day” in Galar.

Making a Splash
Reaction score
I mean, a) they could have created one, and b) he’s shown up in the aftermath of catestrophic events before, even if the main threat is over. Specifically in BW. He shows up after the N’s castle events, so he could have shown up after the “Darkest Day” in Galar.
*shrug* Maybe in the expansion packs...

Minty fresh.
Reaction score
AWWWWWW!!! She's so precious!

Also, congrats on the 8000the post on the thread!
It’s going to be an interesting let’s play... as Finn will be my ONLY pokemon. (Other than those caught exclusively for xp and never battled with) which means getting creative to take on brock.

Making a Splash
Reaction score
It’s going to be an interesting let’s play... as Finn will be my ONLY pokemon. (Other than those caught exclusively for xp and never battled with) which means getting creative to take on brock.
She's going to be the feistiest Eevee Kanto has ever seen!

Madcap Entreprenuer
Reaction score
Just kick him in the shins and take the badge.
Works every time.

A hopping TOH brainrot
Reaction score
I've done the same challenge , an extra rule: you can't buy items
For Brock just release a bellsprout in his gym right after being allowed to get there
Also, I found a shiny spearow and nicknamed it unkenya

Snom
Reaction score
*Nagito Komaeda in a Maids Outfit pulls Ash Ketchum from Flareon's Pelt*

Making a Splash
Reaction score
Lemme check my bag bro
Takes out the flareonite, some money, some fur of other eeveelution, cakes, Mr.Pyro kicker's autograph ,and a chair
That's all of it bro ,I think
Man, I had forgotten most of the stuff that I had in there. Thanks! Feel free explore my mane more, if you feel like it. I don't have any plans to go anywhere in the near future.

Oh, and you can have some of those cakes as a reward for a job well done.