• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
look at them

tumblr_m2c9yvEXct1ql201ao1_500.gif

gaze upon them and let pure terror overcome you

speaking of gender, I'm still holding on to hope that marnie is a transgirl. I know this is game freak we're talking about, but they technically have included lgbt+ stuff in their games, just in...obscure ways not related to major characters.

the reason I'm posting this is because I realized somefin else like an hour ago while talking to my friend about my wish. Look at this description of morpeko from the official sword/shield site.
When experiencing prolonged hunger, the balance of hormones within Morpeko’s body changes. This causes its fur color to change and triggers more aggressive and volatile behavior. The energy stored in its cheek sacs also changes from Electric type to Dark type.
her signature pokemon experiences hormone changes in its body which alters its physical appearance. I'm not saying that it means a lot, but it certain means something.

crosses fingers
I love marnie already even with the little information we have on her, pleaseeeeeeee make her trans. She even has an army of devoted fanboys and fangirls, it would be the perfect way to show transgender acceptance. >///<

Back
Top Bottom