• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Random Messages 16: This Thread Is A Cursed Mall Area with Tables

What is your favorite curse?

• Total voters
No.
No spiders.
I'm afraid it's too late, it appears we have already arrived on the Planet of the Spiders, also known as Metebelis Three.
tumblr_objfmu3JDI1rmfrjto8_250.gifv

10 bee facts

1. Honey bees must gather nectar from two million flowers to make one pound of honey. Unbeelievable!
  2. The average bee will make only 1/12th of a teaspoon of honey in its lifetime. Unbeelievable!
  3. Bees have no brain, heart, bones or eyes. Unbeelievable!
  4. Honey bees communicate with one another by dancing. Unbeelievable!
  5. Many bees have bioluminescent organs, which emit light. This light may help them in a number of different ways, like attracting prey or distracting predators. Unbeelievable!
  6. The bees’ buzz is the sound made by their wings which beat 11,400 times per minute. Unbeelievable!
  7. Canada is home to nearly 60% of the world’s bees. Unbeelievable!
  8. The Governor of Moscow trained a large bee to serve pepper Vodka to his guests. Unbeelievable!
  9. Larger than the worker bees, the male honey bees (also called drones), have no stinger and do no work. All they do is mate. Unbeelievable!
  10. Bees can become invisible if they consume enough pollen.

NOT THE BEES
yes the bees

250px-415Combee.png
Okay. How about the spiders, instead?

*all the spiders start to clap along to the music*
10 bee facts

1. Honey bees must gather nectar from two million flowers to make one pound of honey. Unbeelievable!
  2. The average bee will make only 1/12th of a teaspoon of honey in its lifetime. Unbeelievable!
  3. Bees have no brain, heart, bones or eyes. Unbeelievable!
  4. Honey bees communicate with one another by dancing. Unbeelievable!
  5. Many bees have bioluminescent organs, which emit light. This light may help them in a number of different ways, like attracting prey or distracting predators. Unbeelievable!
  6. The bees’ buzz is the sound made by their wings which beat 11,400 times per minute. Unbeelievable!
  7. Canada is home to nearly 60% of the world’s bees. Unbeelievable!
  8. The Governor of Moscow trained a large bee to serve pepper Vodka to his guests. Unbeelievable!
  9. Larger than the worker bees, the male honey bees (also called drones), have no stinger and do no work. All they do is mate. Unbeelievable!
  10. Bees can become invisible if they consume enough pollen.
wow! that's unbeelievevable!

ZinnLav on the last page of the old Situation Room said:
You sir are a MEMEME
I spent like five minutes looking for this in the new one only to realize it wasn't there.

Anyway, as Zinn pointed out, you are Multimedia Executive Mechatronics Expert Magnificent Entertainer, meaning you are a MEMEME, not simply a MEME.

I spent like five minutes looking for this in the new one only to realize it wasn't there.

Anyway, as Zinn pointed out, you are Multimedia Executive Mechatronics Expert Magnificent Entertainer, meaning you are a MEMEME, not simply a MEME.
I mean, if you’re going that far, I’m also a Maniacal Engineer, so I’m a MEMEMEME.

As I so eloquently put it in It’s All About ME Mafia:
Allow ME to introduce myself, I am ME, and these are my associates: ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, and, of course, ME.

Hey guys, I'm new here. Been a Pokemon fan for ages! Excited to be here! I am dig. My favourite pokemon is Squirtle, :D :D :D also I like Snorlax, Scizor, Swampert, Steelix, Sudowoodo and other Pokemon that aren't Basculin! HAHA.

Hope this is the right topic, never used forums before LOL!!

Back
Top Bottom