RANDOM MESSAGES 16: The AdMEnistrator Strikes Back

slashy slash
Reaction score
Greetings pies, I'm in a new environment here. Been a Pokemon fan for 200 centurys ages! Very greatly exciting to be here! I am new and recent and unfold and a newborn here. My favourite pokemon is old man , :D :D :D also I like big sword, chicken legs , electric dog with the power to control molecules to create lighting, lizard of grass biologically weak to plasma known as fire, and other Pokemon that aren't a stupid hax noob! HAHA.

Hope this is the direction topic, never used a place to say stuff or talk ever before LOL!!

Amphibious Friend
Reaction score
Nice to meat you all, I'm AmazingEmpoleon42. My favorite pokemon is basculin what's yours

dig

wonder how much I can type in here before I get cu
Reaction score
Am I a joke to you guys.

Can an admin delete my account?

awake
Reaction score
eating pies, I'm in a new planet here. Been a ceiling fan for 200 centurys ages! Very grapely sighting to be here! I am new and recent and unfold and a newborn here. My favourite pokemon is the elderly , :D :D :D also I like weapon, fast food, canine that can charge my computer, environmental lizard, and other Pokemon that aren't an egg! HAHA.

Hope this is the direction topic, never used a place to say stuff or talk ever before LOL!!

Reaction score
Hi I'm Giri and I hate Siri cuz it's so inaccurate. Looking forward to fraternize with y'all.
Regarding the forums, LED Bulbs are my favorite.

dig

Reaction score
=
Don't you outrank the admins, Mr. Chief of Staff?
I'm joint-2nd in charge of Bulbagarden, not just the forums, the whole thing. Honestly, it's pretty cool being that high up on a site I love, especially when I used to be a bit of a trouble maker when I joined, and perhaps a bit as staff.

Madcap Entreprenuer
Reaction score
Am I a joke to you guys.

Can an admin delete my account?
To your first point, yes. :p
To your second point, probably not, since you’ve got Super Admin Powers...and I don’t even know what that means.
Don't you outrank the admins, Mr. Chief of Staff?
There’s only two people dig doesn’t outrank. One of them shares his rank, the other is the man in charge.
=

I'm joint-2nd in charge of Bulbagarden, not just the forums, the whole thing. Honestly, it's pretty cool being that high up on a site I love, especially when I used to be a bit of a trouble maker when I joined, and perhaps a bit as staff.
...y’know, I was about to say that at least I stopped being a troublemaker after I became a staff member, but then I remembered that I was nearly fired about 7 months in, and then again about two weeks later.

dig

Reaction score
To your second point, probably not, since you’ve got Super Admin Powers...and I don’t even know what that means.
It's honestly not a whole lot., Mostly back-end stuff and I grant ACP access to others. Admins have like 98% access already.

Madcap Entreprenuer
Reaction score
lmao I dont wanna be a mod
It's definitely not for everyone.
Actually, some days, I wish I was a mod again.
It's honestly not a whole lot., Mostly back-end stuff and I grant ACP access to others. Admins have like 98% access already.
Damn. Here I thought you got to put on a fancy cape and had superpowers. I'm very disappoint.

slashy slash
Reaction score
Not fair! am sad I wantz cape gimme cape now or else I will devour you and your soulz