Reaction score
I pride myself in being completely uninhabitable

dig

wonder how much I can type in here before I get cu
Reaction score
I pride myself in being completely bio-degradable

slashy slash
Reaction score
I pride myself on using a diamind block to go up in Minecraft. I also pride myself on misspelling diamind.

dig

wonder how much I can type in here before I get cu
Reaction score
dyamint

A hopping TOH brainrot
Reaction score
I prode miself in nefer bodering any hunnan beeng by jast slieping oll dey lawng, and hoppipping iin silanse if I neeedz mai faune's charguh. Yeh, I'f bin sheeepinj dat machh.(O feel like I shoulx say that this is a joke and the 3 misspells in the parantheses aee actually unintentional)

All cards on the field are destroyed!
Reaction score
I'm going to die soon?!

...Is this because N0 started in a Mafia game that I'm playing (and there are N0 actions over there)?

A hopping TOH brainrot
Reaction score
That fish's coloring is a artwork made by mother nature, it's a truly wonderful creature that contributes to its ecosystem just as much as any other soul that we deem a successful breed, it shows us how weak our pathetic human mind could be, it saddens me that what is considedered "useful" is based on that mindset of an uneducated member of society, all life on our planet (except some species of mosquitos) is deservant of equal love And screentime as a humble way of showing our gratitude to their contribution to not only our lives, but also that of our precious following generation.

All cards on the field are destroyed!
Reaction score
What are we discussing? The goldfish?
That fish's coloring is a artwork made by mother nature, it's a truly wonderful creature that contributes to its ecosystem just as much as any other soul that we deem a successful breed, it shows us how weak our pathetic human mind could be, it saddens me that what is considedered "useful" is based on that mindset of an uneducated member of society, all life on our planet (except some species of mosquitos) is deservant of equal love And screentime as a humble way of showing our gratitude to their contribution to not only our lives, but also that of our precious following generation.
I'll take that to mean "we are discussing the goldfish."

Um, my thoughts on goldfish...
Despite their name, it appears that they're orange. And this is why humanity cannot be trusted to name things.

A hopping TOH brainrot
Reaction score
Talking about names, the spanish moss isn't moss and neither it is spanish.